We welcome full papers (3000-5000 words, not including abstract and references) and long abstracts (350-500 words).
The overall topic for this conference is work inclusion for young persons with intellectual disabilities (ID). This is a complex area covering many domains and actors from different research traditions, posing particular challenges for research with user involvement, co-creation and inclusive design.
WE WELCOME SUBMISSIONS WITHIN THESE AREAS
- Quality of life for persons with intellectual disabilities
- Ethics and research methods
- Interorganizational cooperation
- Economics related to workplace inclusion
- Information sharing
- Service design and service innovation
- Technology development and interface design
- Supported employment
- Transition from school to work
However, we are also open for papers within other areas related to work inclusion for intellectually disabled. We welcome both empirical papers, position papers and case studies.
EXTENDED SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MARCH 1ST 2019
SEND YOUR SUBMISSION HERE
The InnArbeid conference submissions will be subject to blind peer-review by two individual reviewers who are members of the international Program Committee.
SUBMISSION EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Relevance to conference
- Potential value and impact of research or developments
- Methodological soundness
- Style: Clarity, readability, visualizations etc.
Please use the format specified by the templates below.
Scientific papers are written in English while abstracts may be written in English or any Scandinavian language.
The InnArbeid 2018 proceedings will be published at Linköping University Electronic Press.